Thursday, February 21, 2008

Beautiful Boho Blooms!


This card was designed for my recent Boho Blossom & Bloom class. LOVE the Berry Bliss papers in the Spring catty! They work great for guy & gal cards, which is important since I have both! We started with a Purely Pomegranate base, layer of Pretty in Pink and the Berry Bliss papers. The big flower from Fabulous Flowers is stamped in Pomegranate, then the small flower is done in cocoa. For accessories we used the stitched Pomegranate ribbon and ice circle rhinestone brads. My pink are all gone now .. how sad! I need to figure out something to do with the rest. Of course we needed to add some glitz, so after a quick application with a two-way glue pen and some Dazzling Diamonds glitter, it was good to go.

Now that both sessions of the Boho Blooms class is over, it's time to get ready for next month's Eastern Elegance class! I can't wait for this one. We'll be doing a bunch of fun projects. Be sure to mark the date, Sat. March 8th! More details to come soon.

1 comments:

Paula said...

I really like this card. Love the colors!